Thursday, March 6, 2014

Prepping the Saints


On Orders To Desert





"And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.  8. Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.  9. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

10. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.  11. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

12. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.  13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

14. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.  15. And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.  16. And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.

17. For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.  18. Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,

19. And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.  20. Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

21. But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince."


Here With Me


Would you die for Jesus?  He who died for you, would you die for him?

How about Michael?  Those of you who post your love on fan club media for Michael Jackson, would you die for him? 

How about one of your family?  Your daughter or son?  Your mom or dad?  How about your neighbor?  Would you die for them?

If someone you loved was guilty of something, would you take his punishment?  Would you take his pain?

Some of us even knowing the debt we would place on ourselves, would say yes.

I have spoken before about my prayer to God for Michael with such a request.  I requested this from God knowing his pain but not the breadth of it.  And I know now I was not worthy to ask such a thing.  But that wasn’t my concern when I asked.

I thought about this today when I thought about a reply I made to someone’s email today.  And I thought to myself, in the case of Michael, dying for him would be easy.  In the case of Jesus Christ, dying for him would be an honor.  When you are connected to that kind of sacrificial love (for lack of a more melodical way to put it) through God, you are that rod of iron and you are anchored to a source of strength that has no vulnerabilities.

When I replied to this person, I was shocked at what answer actually appeared on the screen as I re-read what I had sent.  I don’t know where it came from.  It made me think though, of the one thing that has got to be harder than sacrificing your life for someone else.  In part, here is what I had answered this person:


I know exactly why God put Michael in front of me - the REAL Michael.  And I know there are those who were close to him that only they and Michael knew who's side they were really on.  I'm sure there those companions who had to remain silent in affliction as they watched him being tortured and physically ruined and obey Michael's orders not to intervene and maintain the facade that they had not been changed by him.

It's an indescribable agony; a rent to the soul to watch someone you love having their light slowly snuffed out and their God given light replaced with something corrupt and cancerous.


There are employee/friends of Michael Jackson, and friends of friends who became closer to Michael than those who introduced them.  We’ve read about the constant throwing under the bus of those employees who wanted Michael’s attention and time like jealous lovers they were.

Can you imagine having to work alongside of someone you knew was not only stealing but taking part in physical health sabotage of your friend and boss without letting on that you not only would keep your mouth shut, but that you were on board with their “treatment” of him?

Can you imagine standing in a room with him when he sends you out as quack doctors come in to “infuse” him with “vitamins”?  You look back to see the control in his eyes but underneath you know he is scared to death.  You can’t imagine what he sees or feels, but you know you can do nothing about it.  Nothing.

You move to another room in the house because you are afraid of what you might do upon hearing the sounds that come from the other side of that door.

Now let’s twist the question.

Could you watch someone die, one sliver of his soul at a time, and restrain yourself from disobeying his order not to stop it?

Could you watch the beautiful tone of his skin drain to translucent porcelain in specks, spots and splotches as they introduce a cocktail of DNA-mutating agents into a perfectly healthy and vibrant young man’s body?

Could you watch him huddle on his bed with his knees drawn up to his chin, shivering so bad from where they brought him back from, that he couldn’t even cry?

What was it like to pretend you were friendly and kidding around with the person you knew a few hours ago had dropped him to a mental void by uttering a simple phrase that removed who he was just a minute before?

How did someone like Frank Dileo stand at a distance after being forced out, watching his friend endure lab experiments and turned into a trigger-word controlled ensign for a global cabal that once had him bewitched?

What was it like to be freed with the truth, only to watch the lie invade and slowly eat the soul of the one who freed you?

Imagine looking Michael in the eyes, after knowing all of the above and witnessing the polluting and corrupting of his very being, as he tells you that you have to walk away and let it happen.

He tells you that you will see things that will tear at your soul, and he will ask you to stand back and do nothing as they turn him into what he just saved you from.

And you want to take his place, but you know you are not worthy.  You know it has to be him but you don’t want it to be.  Are you going to hate what he will become?

He asks you to have faith and believe what he told you, to be patient.

You tell him you would rather suffer in his place and you mean it.  You tell him you would die for him.

But can you accept with faith that these things must pass as you watch him die for you?  Can you let someone who saved you, die for you?

This is how each of Jesus’ disciples must have felt.  Peter had on top of that the horror of denying he knew him as Jesus was being beaten.

We were given what would happen to this servant of God as they took him and his image and his name over in the last days.

The flesh and our own emotions will be used against us in the coming days.

Our dependency on what our own veiled eyes and ears can see and hear will be played upon.  Our insecurities in exercising real faith and the real relationship with the Father will leave us vulnerable.  Fear of the things coming on this earth will further atrophy that faith.

As the curtain falls people’s eyes will open.  Some will remain in bondage unable to let go of the fleshly things.  The world they thought they understood will be gone and a short period of horrific chaos will ensue.

Jesus died for you.  And because of his perfect obedience as the Word made flesh, the breach between man and God has been sealed,  but it’s not automatic.  Free will comes with responsibility.  You have to accept the gift of that forgiveness.

At the end of the tribulation, when the sanctuary is cleansed and the vile one is destroyed with the brightness of his coming, it will be too late.  The mystery of God will be finished and the redeemed with be gathered.

The Real Michael no longer knows pain.  He is in a safe place. 

They took his advice in “Stranger in Moscow” – “Take my name and just let me be”.  But they have his vessel and it will host the abomination.  Understand that as hard as it is to watch him perform things that were against everything he believed, that it is not him.

Understand what it says in Revelation 12 about the man child and the dragon.  Understand what it says in Daniel 12 about the great prince.

It is written:

"There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.  41. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:  43. It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."


There is a natural Michael and there is a spiritual Michael. 

They have already constructed their “Satan”.  When they “destroy him without anger or battle” as the “two kings” with “hearts of mischief” who “tell lies at one table” fix the game, an imposter of Satan will take a dive and the real Satan will imitate the Christ. As it is written, Daniel God bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Unlike "Michaelsguardian", only registered users can comment. No anonymous. While I cherish your input, I would like to know who you are. You can register with Google or use any "OpenID" account. It make take a couple of hours for your comment to show up so please be patient. Thank you very much.